"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also by this generation of composers, the influence of French music was becoming apparent in the secular work of the native Italians.
- Professor Albertini, speaking from an educated, native Italian's perspective, said "it makes us cringe sometimes at the beginning, but we get used to it."
- Only six native Italians have played in the major leagues, and none since 1962.
- The influence of these poets on the native Italians got the attention of Aimeric de Peguilhan in 1220.
- The government created incentives to encourage immigration of native Italians to the South Tyrol.
- Yet there was something distinctive about her singing that had everything to do with the Italian vocal tradition and style, a quality only native Italians seem to have.
- Hubner has scored 13 goals this season for Brescia, making him the leading scorer among native Italians.
- Some historians believe that they were the first native Italians; others believe they arrived from Asia Minor.
- Recent points of contention between native Italians and the Muslim immigrant population include the presence of crucifixes in public buildings including school classrooms, government offices, and hospital wards.
- These were directed mainly against native Italians, but sometimes even against other real or perceived enemies of the incoming Tito communists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.