"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Quinn began her career in her native Dublin as a teenager singing with local bands.
- In 2009, she returned to the stage performing in her native Dublin to rave reviews.
- They decided that they would give as much cash to people in their native Dublin as possible during filming.
- He died in his native Dublin in December 1954, aged 80.
- Sean Boru was a regular visitor to his native Dublin.
- Le Fanu died in his native Dublin on 7 February 1873, at the age of 58.
- He died of cancer in his native Dublin and was survived by three sons and a daughter.
- Earle, born in 1944, died on 7 May 2008 in his native Dublin.
- Munroe emigrated from his native Dublin to Toronto in 1990.
- He was very well known in his native Dublin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.