"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then, she said, in a voice that bears the stamp of her native Austria, "the party just grew.
- The manuscript is said to have left Mozart's native Austria in the 18th or early 19th century.
- The work was such a success in his native Austria that a brand of cigarettes was named after it.
- Those early miles stretched from his native Austria to Manhattan, where his family settled in 1938.
- He later became chair for all special education schools in his native Austria.
- Bretholz was 17 when the Germans took over his native Austria.
- Schmutzhart had already built one glider when he lived in his native Austria.
- She was 47 years old and had been away from her native Austria for 20 years.
- Small countries like my native Austria would have otherwise come under immense pressure during the financial crisis of 2007.
- After his release, he fled Germany back to his native Austria.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.