"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some workers must drive 50 miles to another small town to find a house.
- You'll find a public house along the road within the hour.
- Instead, he found a house full of people all talking together.
- They may be have get a job, find a house, and learn a new language.
- The police out front had found the right house, too.
- Find a house that's on the market for $2 million.
- He is going to find a house for us, and that will take a little time.
- I'm sure I can find a house that will work for you.
- We can keep going and hope to find a main road or a house.
- They married in 1978, the year before she found the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.