"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The same award was handed out to him again in 2011.
- However, this time it was handed out much earlier in the game, and thus the old rules no longer applied.
- "But if there's any discipline to be handed out in Security, that's my job."
- There was an eight month difference between the average sentences handed out in these two conditions.
- Christian tracts handed out in the 19th century were one of the first mass media.
- There are 11 awards to be handed out in 2010.
- A brief of my comments was handed out in advance.
- From 1993 through 2012, some 100 million gift boxes have been handed out in more than 130 countries.
- That is to be expected when so much public money is handed out in the dark.
- Instead of a full accounting, they provided information only on funds handed out in a limited period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.