"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The furniture was handed off to anyone in the family who wanted it.
- Or whether he'll move in motion and we hand it off away from him.
- On second, from his own 20, he hands off to Rice, who takes it to the 28.
- When he was most fragile, they wanted to hand him off to someone else?
- He wrote the feature for two more issues before handing it off.
- He truly thought to hand her off to his brother and a few moments of pleasure would not change anything.
- He reached out his hand as though handing off something.
- By that time his mother had handed him off to relatives.
- Every few years we hand it off to the other.
- At the same time she handed off a man who was trying to prevent her from leaving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.