"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He handed it across the desk as two men entered the office.
- "Here you go," he said, and handed it across the counter to her.
- He found a slip of paper and handed it across the counter.
- She pulled file photos and handed them across the desk.
- He took up the piece of paper which Hetty handed across the table, and read the address.
- "Here," he said and handed the phone across the seat to Glenn.
- And he handed the newspaper to her across the table.
- Jerry produced the Japanese paper and handed it across the car.
- They talked for a moment, then he handed the phone across the desk.
- I handed the briefcase back to her across the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.