"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, you should hand me over to the authorities, by rights.
- We been handing it from one to the next, by turns.
- So, we get our heads handed back to us by one more authority.
- Although left handed by nature, he became adept at using either hand during fights.
- I hand copies to Cassidy and the court clerk for use by the judge.
- She takes his key and says he'll now have to fight to get it back instead of having it handed to him by a vote.
- The others are handing in their answers, one by one.
- He handed a small five by seven envelope over to his father.
- Klinker and X were each handed a mask by one of the society members.
- You could hand him his next term by acclamation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.