"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later, a paper bag was handed up as well.
- Then he hands up big chrome tools for us to hold.
- It was handed up last week by a Federal grand jury.
- Indictments are expected to be handed up in several weeks.
- She sighed as he handed her up into the carriage.
- The jury would still hand up its verdict to the judge in front of all parties to the action.
- In the indictment handed up last March, there were seven charges.
- Although the indictment was handed up last September, it had not been reported until today.
- The other beasts stood on the ground and began handing things up.
- The hat was handed up for him to look at; it had the late owner's name on the inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.