"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His ruling on both issues is to be handed down in a single decision.
- This is the first death sentence to be handed down in that State for 50 years.
- The first reported prerequisite case was handed down in 1878.
- The debt you owe them gets collected by your children, who hand it down in turn.
- His seven death sentences are the most ever handed down to a single person in the state of Tennessee.
- The court's decision was handed down in November 1987, leaving little time to prepare for the 1988 challenge race.
- This also applied to the last death sentence which was handed down in a civil court on 13 June 1928.
- Of course, it was possible that the business had been handed down in the peddler's family.
- The Court's decision, handed down in 1972, extended access to contraception to everyone.
- There were 104 new death sentences handed down in 2010, the lowest number since 1973 (44).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.