"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He handed it to her, with a piece of paper.
- When he'd stopped feeling sorry for himself, he handed me a piece of paper with a number on it.
- And he handed it to the man with the nose.
- He handed the paper back to me with a sigh.
- She handed him a slip of paper with the number on it.
- He handed me a slip of paper with his address and phone number.
- He brought back the money and handed it with the bill to the gentleman.
- Dave handed him a piece of paper with the woman's details and last known position.
- He handed the card back with a straight look into worried brown eyes.
- The man handed it to her with a smile, then turned back, shaking his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.