"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Money was handed out to government workers and the rich.
- On match days they were handed out to most players as a matter of course.
- "The federal government hasn't handed out any funds to my knowledge."
- The same award was handed out to him again in 2011.
- The first award was handed out to one individual in 1965.
- He handed out copies to the boys on the team, who were 8 years old at the time.
- At the end of a job, he hands out copies to workers who are retiring.
- Then she would hand them out to anyone she met.
- We can't, at this point, afford to just be handing out money to anyone.
- The union is handing out applications to the first 200 people in line this morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.