"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has been handed five times from 1968 to 2006.
- The old man handed it to her from the table.
- He did leave behind his story, and it was handed from one generation to the next.
- We been handing it from one to the next, by turns.
- So then it became a matter of handing the gun from one to the other.
- And here's a big opportunity, handed to him from one of the brass.
- Also, in one episode, he hands Joan a book from a store they have just left.
- He handed him a piece of paper from a notebook.
- She handed him a glass of water from the bedside.
- Yesterday I was handed a note from the chief of the guards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.