"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later, he returned and handed the cloth to her without a word.
- He handed them back to her without more than a glance.
- Peter handed the shotgun to his brother without a word.
- "We wanted to hand the positions over to the Palestinian police without incident," he said.
- She handed them to me without a word, and went back to her chair.
- She poured his cup and handed it to him without a word.
- He glanced at the screen and handed it back to her without a word.
- He read the reply carefully, then handed the paper back without a word.
- I took out half a crown, and handed it to him without a word.
- When the design was complete, he handed it to me without rising.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.