"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son.
- Handed down from father to, mother to daughter, I mean.
- It was' his father's actually, something that had been handed down from father to son ever since the Early days.
- This is how stories were handed down from one generation to another.
- These have their laws handed down to them from father to son, it is a nation without a written language.
- Our agricultural policy has been handed down to us from the 1950s.
- That has been handed down from father to son for many generations.
- They are handed down by tradition from one generation to another.
- This park system is a legacy that was handed down from the 1920's.
- The recipe is still a secret and has been handed down from mother to daughter ever since.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.