"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We want to hand them out at the meeting," he said.
- The best teacher's award is handed out at the end of the day.
- Beginning in 1980, the league started handing out awards at the end of the season.
- The following awards were handed out at the end of the tournament.
- A schedule of the seminars is handed out at the door.
- Washen had handed them out at the end, just to these few.
- The awards for last year's performances were handed out at the club's dinner/dance.
- These chocolate bar were handed out for free at the arenas.
- One of the questions on a survey handed out at the meeting asked parishioners if they believed a change in church leadership was necessary.
- The sisters also hand out a snack after the halftime performance at football games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.