"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Handed down from father to, mother to daughter, I mean.
- Near the end of the year they handed down their decision.
- This house was handed down to me by my mother.
- The decision was handed down on the 21 March 2005.
- I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son.
- Always one ten years old that had been used up by the white children and handed down to us.
- "It was not the decision we thought would be handed down by the court."
- I got into the warm water and handed her down.
- In the following year the court handed down another order.
- Many had been handed down through his family for hundreds of years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.