"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They try to get a part of whatever small support is being handed out.
- We climbed back down and started to hand them out.
- She helped hand them out, moving up and down a line of people sitting in the hall outside.
- I almost hate to think what that'll mean when we hand out word to the press.
- And so they hand out a larger tip or a little present of money.
- "What about the drugs you hand out on the set?"
- Let's see now if they can take what they've been handing out.
- They are often either left for someone to find or handed out.
- "We want to hand them out at the meeting," he said.
- They look like the people who hand out in that place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.