"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1999, he handed over control of the company to his son Paul.
- In 1908 he handed over the business to his son.
- If this had been done, and the two men handed over to the Americans, why you would have no case at all against them.
- I was taken off and handed over to my parents that same day.
- Maybe it was the way she handed over her life to them.
- The task was handed over without thought and as a matter of course to the women in the community.
- And all who are not soldiers will be handed over to me.
- In 1992, he handed over power to an elected government.
- The points will be handed over to the production crew after each performance.
- The theatre could now be handed over to one of two local groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.