"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A child, handed into my arms on a winter night.
- Without waiting for my answer, he handed me a book through the small opening on the door.
- "Would you hand this down to the planet on the end, please?"
- And now that very chance was being handed him on a plate!
- The canal was handed over to them on 4 July 1860.
- So many of today's women have had life and opportunity handed to them on a platter.
- Let each say that a stranger handed it to her on the street.
- You're handing it to her on a plate, you know that?
- She didn't go up into it, but started handing on boxes.
- My revenge had just been handed me on a plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.