"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He handed the card back with a straight look into worried brown eyes.
- They handed it into the police and the find was reported in the media.
- I never doubted it,' he said, handing her into the car.
- Soon after the incident a local man handed himself into Police.
- Anyone finding the tablets is asked to hand them into the police.
- Not knowing if he actually carried out the attack he hands himself into the police.
- He handed her into the car and shut the door.
- His parents are taken hostage until he hands himself into authorities.
- Without looking, he handed it over his shoulder into the back of the van.
- Kyle attacks Nelson and they hand him into the police station.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.