"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He accordingly handed them over in 1595 to Percival, who took responsibility for £3000 of the debts.
- That's a smaller share than the 9.2 percent they handed over in 1977.
- The lay-out was completed and the Park handed over in 1899.
- He handed over the principality's lands but not the title to France in 1713.
- The agents handed it over just in time for the performance.
- It handed over its bus lines to a private operator in 2004.
- Tawney handed over a handwritten list of numbers in the hospital.
- He handed over a dime with an upwelling feeling of pity in his heart.
- Jessad handed them over in return for the pass.
- He handed over $2 for the cookies, three each in clear plastic packages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.