"good" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still thinking about the film 2 days on, which is usually a good sign.
- I had to start using control, not a good sign.
- He took her not being able to stop herself as a good sign.
- I could hear him writing this down, which was a good sign.
- I didn't know if that was a good sign or a bad one.
- "I can see how his name would be seen as a good sign."
- All of that was either a good sign or a very bad one.
- They could have been simply following the police's lead, but I took it for a good sign.
- It was not a good sign, for he had never been strong.
- He didn't know whether that was a good sign or not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.