"good" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Good reason or not, they would still put him to death.
- He would not make such a move without good reason.
- I don't really have a good reason for taking myself out of the third person.
- And for good reason, since home is where both do most of their work.
- I got a good reason for him to stay in town.
- He was a man above others, and for good reason.
- But I see he must have had a good reason.
- So they may have a good reason for some of those.
- And then, for no good reason, she was thinking of his dead wife.
- He was working himself into a state, and for no good reason.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.