"good" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last two would just be for good measure, in case one of them failed.
- For good measure he pulled the top of the bed against the door.
- Then, for good measure, he returned in 2005 and won it again.
- The measures sound good in a campaign speech, and their cost would be only $430 million.
- For good measure there is clearly a play on the word 'face'.
- "Probably add us to his hit list for good measure."
- They are out of the top four for good measure.
- For good measure, she put one hand over her eyes.
- However, as students know all too well, performance in a test situation is not always a good measure of what has been learned.
- "Seat time is not a good enough measure of quality any more."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.