"good" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have heard a lot of very good things about him.
- But as the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end.
- Because you can never have too much of a good thing.
- She was new to the team, though we'd heard good things about her.
- Could be they're on to a good thing and don't want the rest of us to find out.
- Even if we never do come to power, we've still got a good thing.
- So the end of history may not be such a good thing after all.
- Each of them was the one good thing in the other's life.
- Some people here must have a good thing to say about him, but I haven't met them yet.
- You can work a good thing to death, and beyond.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.