"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girl giggled, as if the idea were terribly funny.
- I think that's terribly funny,' he said, and went away.
- The prediction is turning out to be not terribly funny.
- "I just think the pretensions of people today are terribly funny," he said.
- Not maliciously, but it was as if Carlos held some terribly funny secret.
- It was all pretty predictable stuff, but then I met this girl who thought the whole thing was terribly funny.
- It was a farce, but not a terribly funny one.
- For one thing, it's not terribly funny, or not by Leonard standards.
- Bellowing laughter as if he had just seen or thought of something terribly funny.
- It wasn't much of a laugh - the times didn't seem to be terribly funny, all things considered - but it was real enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.