"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Somehow, it always looked a very funny shape when seen against the sunrise.
- The hard parts-well, they stick out in funny shapes and colors.
- Some of the windows were funny shapes too.
- "I don't like the building that uses so much waste just to make a funny shape."
- "But if we can have the principle of self-determination in our own land, then we're prepared to accept a funny shape like this."
- "I'll make a funny shape when we get home, and call it pretty," Kort offered.
- I guess they'll all seem a funny shape to me after this spell.
- That's why this room is such a funny shape.
- Some were larger than others, of course, and a few had funny shapes.
- They looked just like playing cards but... what were those funny red shapes on them?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.