"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when you read it, it's such a funny, physical, visceral piece.
- That's one of the reasons I started writing funny pieces.
- He said it could be a funny piece but didn't want to make Shemane look pitiful.
- You keep your funny little piece of wood.
- At the time we all thought this was the funniest piece of prose ever written.
- The dozen funniest pieces are culled from the pile, and of those perhaps eight run.
- They had selected one of their funnier pieces to open with.
- Musical pieces, both serious and funny, are often performed.
- However, one very funny piece of stage business from the stage musical was repeated in the film.
- Detachment is what leads to a cold and funny reported piece.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.