"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It embarrassed me, but she'd find a way to make it all so outrageously funny.
- The tougher challenge may be finding a balance between the outrageously funny and outrageous bad taste.
- "We will also have several pieces geared for audience involvement and a few outrageously funny pieces."
- He is very mischievous and has a wild sense of humor, finding things outrageously funny.
- Walton nearly burst out laughing; the man looked outrageously funny with that look of shocked incomprehension on his face.
- It was either a comedy with a seriously dramatic story or a drama with an outrageously funny background.
- For there is something hilariously, outrageously funny about the machine.
- It's all told in a bouncy rhyme, with outrageously funny pictures.
- The Queens of Comedy bill themselves as being loud, proud and outrageously funny.
- This virtuosic work is heartbreaking until it turns outrageously funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.