"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A more mean-spiritedly funny actor might have carried this material better, but Mr. Selleck strives for the cuddly rather than the caustic.
- Then I imagine how nice it would be to be served this food in a pretty place by a funny out-of-work actor.
- And that seems like a waste of a funny book, some very funny actors and some darned witty animation.
- Obviously, the funny actor is doing something right.
- Version (i) might be said in conversation on hearing someone's name, as in this example: A: John Cleese is a very funny actor.
- A commanding and funny actor, Mr. Little prevents languor by creating an intimate rapport with the audience.
- And they were wonderful and funny actors.
- Ms. Pennison is a funny, poignant actor and storyteller.
- Anna - 1 month 11 days ago He is sometimes a funny actor... and in real life he plays a privileged self-centered a$$.
- When these naturally funny actors are negotiating the terms of their bedtime arrangements, they turn the mating dance into a ribald gavotte.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.