"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a grimly funny sequence, she dutifully recites from memory whole chunks from a civil-engineering text he has required her to study.
- This novel "is grimly funny, satirical, lively, sad and penetrating," Newgate Callendar wrote in the Book Review last year.
- In one grimly funny episode, "the Anny" is a new car model, described by an announcer with the intonation of a radio commercial.
- She says the new book "is rich in grimly funny images of the dance of approaching death".
- It is stylized at times, utterly direct and both shocking and grimly funny.
- Their tribulations are at once specific and universal, by turns grimly funny and darkly ironic.
- Such a blurry protagonist allows for a grimly funny portrayal of the campaign process, the task of wooing an electorate at once jaded and eager to be snowed.
- Werner, who absorbs these grimly funny lessons, evolves into the film's unlikely moral center.
- It is grimly funny, satirical, lively, sad and penetrating.
- His helpless suffering under her loving hands is a grimly funny piece of work by Mr. Hurd.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.