"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'You must live in a funny world,' he said.
- 'It's a funny old world - and people like Rose, well, they get mixed up in it.'
- It'd be a funny old world, he reflected, if demons went round trusting one another.
- Hercule Poirot, sitting frowning, looked as though he did not think it was such a funny world.
- Not such a funny old world after all.
- But then, it is, of course, a funny old world.
- You know, politics is a funny world.
- I find the things that people do and the way that people deal with their world enormously funny.
- Who thought it was a 'funny old world'?
- "It's a funny world," Toad said softly because he couldn't think of anything else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.