"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I promise never to call anything "wickedly funny" again.
- Ms. Powers is wickedly funny and original on the drug culture.
- Whatever the sources of her humor, she could be wickedly funny.
- He is also - in case you haven't already gathered as much - wickedly funny.
- For me, it has to be the wickedly funny, and perhaps grotesque, The Twits.
- The music is inventive, wickedly funny and even, at times, dramatically compelling.
- Over the years, "Sanders" at its best was wickedly funny.
- Pencil-thin, poker-faced and wickedly funny, he always dressed in black, with a white shirt.
- Her performances are described as being wickedly funny, sharply crafted and always in the moment.
- We are never far from fury, even when people are exchanging wickedly funny jibes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.