"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it enacts a total, almost surreal breakdown of meaning and performance, and is painfully funny.
- Pam finds this painfully funny to watch.
- The play is painfully funny.
- The monologues were also often, for the record, painfully funny.
- They say "There's an uncomfortable quality to a lot of [her characters] that's painfully funny."
- Entertainment Weekly said, "As poignant as it is painfully funny."
- The truth has been present on every page of this complex and painfully funny novel: there is no forgiveness, no forgetting.
- In a painfully funny moment, Ms. Baye's character, who is nervous, starts talking about her longtime quest for a hairy man.
- Him and Her is painfully funny.
- Not so with the painfully funny "Freaks and Geeks."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.