"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jopson focuses on faces and hands, capturing the joy that surged through what were often strangely formal proceedings.
- The Tanu-human bowed in a strangely formal manner.
- All is over:" Her voice was cold and measured; her manner strangely formal and hard.
- She sounded distressed, and at the same time strangely formal - he presumed for the benefit of anyone who might be tapping the phones.
- The images are often claustrophobic, yet strangely formal.
- Caillaux wore a fur coat over a gown strangely formal for a late afternoon business call.
- The Andorian nodded, speaking in his strangely formal way.
- Windham saluted him, strangely formal amongst so much death.
- He tossed the packet across to Fletcher who sat opposite, strangely formal in his navy blue uniform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.