"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no record of any formal schooling but he learned to read and write.
- As a result, Thomas left school at age 10, after only two years of formal schooling.
- He continued to study music and voice throughout his formal schooling.
- He learned to read and write, although probably without the benefit of formal schooling.
- His formal schooling ended when he was eight years old.
- Around 2% of the population report not having received formal schooling.
- His formal schooling ended when he was 13 in 1849.
- Children begin formal schooling at primary school in February when they are five or six.
- There were no schools in his district, so he didn't have formal schooling, but gave himself an education.
- That was the last time Young would have any formal schooling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.