"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The front is formal, with a courtyard as its entrance.
- I cannot be so formal with one who is barely out of leading strings.
- It's embarrassing when you are so formal with my best friend!
- In public, of course, she had to be formal with David.
- Graduation exercises became more formal with the change of status to senior college.
- I cannot continue to be so formal with you, Moichi.
- We're going to be more formal with one another.
- She had always been very formal even with her daughter.
- Surely now that you're nearly through your studies you aren't going to become formal with me!
- It is our custom to be formal sometimes, with great seriousness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.