"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rebuked his boss by being coldly formal and saluting unnecessarily.
- There would be no coldly formal letter advising them of their daughter's dismissal and the reason for it.
- She had ceased to come alone, and she was coldly formal in the presence of her companions.
- Her anxious face moved in a coldly formal smile.
- One of the civilians spoke in a coldly formal tone.
- The Admiral got coldly formal.
- Sisko's voice turned coldly formal.
- These annual get-togethers have since grown coldly formal, for the most part.
- "No, thank you," he said, his voice coldly formal.
- After a moment Hoskins turned to the scientist and said in a coldly formal way, "Is that so, professor?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.