"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is a formal school for the deaf run by the government.
- Ward first attended a formal school in 1850 when he was nine years old.
- They need a formal school to accommodate them and we can't just accept any place.
- I have never been impressed by the formal schools of ethics.
- However, he did not go to any formal school or training courses to study acting.
- As a child she did not regularly attend a formal school.
- All of this can and does happen in formal schools.
- He completed formal school at the early age of 13.
- Robert did not enter a formal school until the age of 17.
- In a few weeks, they might even start some sort of formal school for all the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.