"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came and gave her his hand in the most formal way.
- The date is always written in its most formal, longest possible form.
- She used the most formal and distant mode of that word.
- A curse, at least in its most formal sense, is the opposite of a blessing.
- He dropped to one knee and addressed him in the most formal manner.
- Then he changed into his most formal uniform, getting ready to go to the signing celebration.
- Why in space was she, of all people, addressing him by his most formal title?
- The third edition was the front of the house, and the most formal.
- But this movie is certainly his most formal expression of that vision.
- Then he clicked his heels in a most formal manner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.