"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Times have changed since he wrote that, and some of the cucina casalinga has become more formal.
- In the early 1960's, he recognized that offices had become less formal.
- "People are becoming a little less formal and more casual."
- As articles in scientific journals became more formal, the need for popular writings and lectures increased.
- Eventually a group will react against the chaotic stage by tightening up and becoming more formal.
- Beverly's voice was becoming too formal, had lost all of its musical quality.
- Her eyes returned to his and her voice lowered, became less formal for an instant.
- Over the years, teaching fashions have changed and have become less formal.
- His manner had become very formal and it nearly broke my heart.
- Among his clients, leave policies are becoming more formal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.