"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well they were highly formal, they, and I wouldn't have had them any other way.
- But its social-protest message is couched in a highly formal design.
- But they are expressed through highly formal structures, including constant intercutting of all the components.
- At least things didn't seem to be continuing on the same highly formal level as before.
- A letter of protest is written in a highly formal manner, intended to be both courteous and critical at the same time.
- The Kargoi's style of wrestling turned out to be highly formal, almost ritualistic.
- Men also abandoned highly formal daily attire and even began to wear athletic clothing for the first time.
- A highly formal one but a friend nonetheless.
- It is restricted to highly formal contexts, generally relating to politics and government.
- But the highly formal state funeral had all the same rituals of official mourning made so famous after Kennedy's assassination in 1963.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.