"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked at each other, a curiously formal and serious look, before setting off to follow the stream.
- But his speech seemed a curiously formal introduction to what she supposed was some kind of orgy.
- Both hradani nodded, and Kilthan nodded back with a curiously formal air.
- She gave him a curiously formal bow.
- He once again inclined his head in that curiously formal gesture.
- The answer was quiet and clear, curiously formal.
- In a curiously formal way, they shake hands before he goes.
- The bishop looked at his monarch and bent his head in a curiously formal little bow.
- Curiously formal, he held out his hand to Graham.
- He was a curiously formal figure in the litter of the yard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.