"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It sounded formal, like he was supposed to say it.
- What comes across is a spoken version of a written communication; the words tend to sound stiff and formal.
- He sounded more formal now, and Olivia regretted her words.
- When you're speaking English, like you are now, you sound more formal.
- I don't like the word mentor, because that sounds formal and rigid.
- His voice sounded formal to the point of insult.
- It would have sounded less formal in English but the meaning was there.
- She sounded very formal, as if it were our first meeting.
- Suddenly he sounded very formal, just as though he were addressing one of his patients.
- In some cases, a postponed subject can be used to sound formal or archaic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.