"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ten formal concerts, featuring nine international groups and one from Scotland, are scheduled along with fringe events.
- There is no record of the children giving a formal concert at Versailles.
- Also, it was uncommon in Venezuela to have "formal" concerts of folk music at the time.
- Occasional formal concerts are held here, but for a century or more musicians playing for tips have set up in the square.
- Mr. Saxton's 18-minute piece turned out to be the highlight of the formal concert.
- Sadly, Tamburini did not live long enough to hear a formal concert in his masterpiece.
- There will be workshops, informal jamming and formal concerts during the four-day meeting.
- The rooms are to provide alternatives to the center's larger, more formal concert halls and will probably be used for jazz presentations.
- For some reason it does not always seem entirely at home in a formal concert, but it goes very well with other instruments even so.
- What I have tried to do is combine the very best in formal concerts, opera, theater, with more informal things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.