"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Benton End was run on very idiosyncratic lines without any formal teaching.
- The idea that members of the Society might do some formal teaching on a restricted basis and in extraordinary circumstances, however, continued to surface.
- Course participants usually are offered one or two cultural experiences as well as formal teaching.
- By the end of March, when the first one-week courses begin, most formal teaching at schools and colleges will be over.
- Why do physics teachers all need to have done a long, formal teaching course, and be expected to teach other subjects.
- This was perhaps the first formal teaching of psychiatry in France.
- Don't ram it down as some formal teaching/ exam through too many lessons.
- "I will 100 percent adhere to any formal Catholic teaching," he said.
- But I have had no luck with the formal teaching of form.
- The parents on the other hand can struggle to learn the language for years even with formal teaching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.