"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They made oddly formal companions to the friendly-looking fellow in the picture.
- His voice is high, gentle, with oddly formal cadences.
- I'm not sure,' he said in an oddly formal voice, 'but there were some fairly odd stories going the rounds about her.
- The shape bent its head in an oddly formal gesture, and pressed a kiss on the back of his hand.
- He finds the girls in his college classes "too young," but confides, oddly formal again, that "they're nice to look at."
- These feelings of contempt were shared by George himself, who was oddly formal to her.
- The phrase was oddly formal, and I'd never heard it put that way before.
- "Greetings, Maniakes, in the name of the lord with the great and good mind," he said, his voice all at once oddly formal.
- The note was addressed to no one and was oddly formal in tone.
- Feeling oddly formal, she held out her hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.