"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The acquisition was made formal on the November 5, 2012.
- The role of observers, while quite limited, is made formal.
- Some Congressional aides said they expect the compromise will still be made formal.
- In America that principle of democratic statecraft is made formal.
- Although they have always had responsibility for trainees, this is to be made more formal within the framework of the basic training common core.
- These claims can be made more formal as follows.
- His unofficial role was made formal on March 14, 2002.
- The plaintiffs and the state had agreed to enter the binding agreement last spring, which was made formal in a court order on July 16.
- Once the assessments are made formal, owners can still challenge at a review board or in court.
- Although the nomination has not been made formal, people throughout the forestry establishment said they expected it to be announced soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.