"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of people interested in Latin do not have access to formal instruction.
- He never received any kind of formal instruction in acting.
- Police officials said they were awaiting formal instructions from the government.
- Buckley came late to formal instruction in the English language, not learning it until he was seven years old.
- After one and a half years of lessons she continued to study without formal instruction.
- Hammer began playing the piano at the age of four and his formal instruction started two years later.
- He began painting about 1865, at the age of 51, without any formal instruction.
- But he began performing on a period instrument without formal instruction.
- This formal instruction happens at the same time as the Command students.
- It wasn't until graduate school that he had long-term, formal instruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.